AFNOR CERTIFICATION (FIRE-FIGHTING EQUIPMENT)
Certification NF 377 (fire-fighting equipment)
NF certification is a collective certification label.
It guarantees the quality and safety of certified products and services as well as their conformity with current standards.
It is the premier certification label for products in France and is also well known throughout Europe.
It provides incontrovertible proof that the product satisfies the needs of the market and complies with the characteristics of safety, ease of use and quality defined in the certification system comprising:
- French, European or international standards elaborated in collaboration with manufacturers, users, distributers, consumer associations, laboratories and public authorities
- Supplementary specifications regarding the product and the corporate quality system described in a reference certification specific to each product or product category.
The NF label always includes AFNOR certification (independent and impartial certification authority) which verifies conformity of the product under certification and which carries out checks of the product and the effectiveness of the company's quality system at prescribed intervals.
It is only awarded following stringent checks of the product and of the manufacturing company
Relevant products ::
- Hose conforms to NF EN 1947 class 1 standards category 2 and type C - REF 114 25
- Croppable water suction/discharge hose DN45 REF 141 45
- Croppable water suction/discharge hose DN70 REF 141 70
- Croppable water suction/discharge hose DN110 REF 141 110
- The semi-rigid (TSR) hoses REF 995 25 and REF 996 25 (NF EN 1947 +A1)
Essential characteristics :
- Proof-pressure resistance
- Abrasion resistance
- Resistance to burst pressure
- Minimal admissible change in length and twist